SWF Optimizer performs the following optimization features:
For a single file:
1. Replaces a tag by a shorter one.
2. Proclaims a tag short if it can be short and its length is less than 63 bytes.
3. Removes ActionScripts that dont contain any meaningful commands.
4. If an object isn't used in any tags (except ActionScript), it will be removed.
5. Removes multiple ExportAssets tags of the same object.
6. Removes comments, EXIF-information, etc. from embedded JPEG images.
For several files:
1. Detects identical objects and if possible exports them to a separate file for further joint use.
2. Detects identical classes of interface components and if possible exports them to new files, that results in decrease of amount information of downloaded from a server.
DCoM SWF Optimizer for Linux is a free trial software application from the Flash Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2007-05-28. The program can be installed on Linux.
DCoM SWF Optimizer for Linux (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 169 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.